Skip to content

13 and 15 West 54th Street

13 and 15 west 54th Street are two commercial Buildings in new York's midtown Manhattan Neighborhood. They are located along the northern Sidewalk of 54th Street between fifth Avenue and sixth Avenue. The four-and-a-half-story Houses were designed in the Renaissance Style by Henry Janeway Hardenbergh and built as private Residences between 1896 and 1897. They are the Westernmost of five consecutive Townhouses erected along the same City Block in the 1890s the Others 5 7 and 911 west 54th Street.

Reference

Similar TL;DR